Beyond Beauty is a unique, bespoke beauty studio located in Great Baddow, delivering high quality beauty and spa treatments.
Emma Demonakis is the face behind and in the salon, she has over 20 years of experience in the beauty industry. She started her journey with a passion for reflexology. Over the years Emma added multiple qualifications to allow her to offer a wide range of treatments, whilst continuing to focus on reflexology, massage, facials and skincare.
Beyond Beauty opened in 2017 and has the privilege of being an ESPA stockist and treatment provider.
Emma loves what she does and her passion to meet clients, and to be part of them feeling renewed, rejuvenated, replenished, relaxed, and refreshed is why Emma does what she does each day.
Beyond Beauty continues to strive to reduce the environmental impact of the salon and, where possible, remove disposable one use items, swapping them for eco-friendly options. The compostable single-use towels are turned into compost by some of our like minded clients.
This bespoke salon is quiet, relaxing and delivers high quality beauty and spa treatments for men and women.
The website is updated regularly with new treatments, brands and products and the online shop allows the purchasing of products and vouchers from the comfort of your own home.
What makes us one of Chelmsford's top rated salons?
- We use the highest quality products
- - Our products are amongst the best in the industry, with recognised brands made from natural flora and marine based products. We have many treatments and products that are also vegan friendly.
- Qualified therapist
- - Our therapist is certified to the highest standards with over 30 certifications from mainstream beauty agencies. These have taken years of study and practical assessments to obtain.
- Certified, Licensed and Insured
- - We are licensed annually by Essex County Council Trading Standards and are inspected. We are insured using a major insurance company to ensure you are fully protected.
- 5 star rated salon
- - For many years our Salon has received numerous reviews with a 5 out of 5 star rating on both Facebook and Google. Plus we have a 5 star rating for hygiene which is important in a pandemic / post pandemic world.
- Not on the High Street with FREE parking
- - Because we are located just outside the town centre, our premises are quieter to ensure a peaceful experience. No noisey hustle and bussle of the high street spoiling your treatment. We have our own free customer parking and are located in an easy to travel to location with little traffic.
- Specialist Niche Services
- - Beyond Beauty has many unique offerings rarely found elsewhere. From cancer wellness trained staff who can provide treatments to those either undergoing or recently completed cancer treatment, to specialist pregnancy treatments for those Pre or Post Natal.
- Notice the Bees?
- - Have you noticed the bees in our logo. Einstein has been attributed with saying that if the bees died out, the human race would have four years to live. The garden behind our salon has many pollinating flowers and a beehive which has hosted many Solitary Bees and on one occasion a tree bee swarm. We sell Beebombs which are a cost effective wild flower mix you can place anywhere in your garden to help protect our bee population. It's our little bit to help save the planet.
See our store to browse the products in our shop, available to buy online for your convenience. Click here to browse the full shop to see our gifts
We believe we provide excellent value, by providing a safe, high quality treatments offering all of the above.
Wellness for Cancer is for spas and wellness facilities that want to increase their level of comfort and confidence in delivering safe and nurturing wellness services to clients who have experienced cancer.
The MASCED Accreditation programme has been developed by the national melanoma and skin cancer charity, SKCIN. The objective of the scheme is to significantly raise awareness of the early signs and symptoms of skin cancer and to promote the early detection of melanoma, to imrpove prognosis and save lives.